Building Financial Trust and Stability, One Member at a Time.
Awakon Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing the best service to our most important assets – our members. The mission of a credit union is to provide and promote the use of a variety of financial services which feature particular benefits and advantages over those generally available from other banking sources, with the specific intent of helping members gain some particular measure of personal financial success.
Awakon Federal Credit Union is beginning the construction of our new full service Indian River branch at 6272 M-68, Indian River (Lending Center location). We are combining our depository and Lending Center to create a more enjoyable and convenient experience for Awakon members.
During construction, Awakon members can visit our downtown depository (3615 S. Straits Hwy) for all of their needs, including lending services.
We are excited to announce that our Visa Credit Cards are no longer serviced by a third party organization. Instead, the program is handled internally by our staff here at Awakon Federal Credit Union. What does that mean for you, our member? The same great service you receive on all of our other products and services; are now available on your credit card.
Changes to expect:
- For all credit card inquiries, questions, etc., please call your local branch
- Payments can be mailed to P.O. Box 420 Onaway, MI 49765
- Alternative Payment Methods: Auto-Transfer, Phone Transfer, In-Person Payment, Online Banking Transfer
- If you make your payment via Bill Pay, please remember to update the mailing address
- You will no longer be able to access EZCARDinfo
- Online Banking on It’s Me 247
- Payment is applied and available immediately; no 1 to 2 day wait
- Statements will be included in your monthly member account statements
Some important changes to be aware of:
- If you have an ACH set up for your payment, please give us a call to discuss an alternate form of payment.
- Payment due dates will be the 28th of each month.
Thank-you for allowing us to meet your financial needs. If you have any questions; please call us at 989-733-8557 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org