Building Financial Trust and Stability, One Member at a Time.
Awakon Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing the best service to our most important assets – our members. The mission of a credit union is to provide and promote the use of a variety of financial services which feature particular benefits and advantages over those generally available from other banking sources, with the specific intent of helping members gain some particular measure of personal financial success.
We’ve always been here for you- from the moment you first opened your credit union account. And if you’ll let us, we’ll stick right by your side throughout every stage of life.
We’ll always be here, no matter what you need!
- Our checking accounts can help you get prepared for adulthood.
- Our auto loan programs can help you get into your first car.
- When you head to college, our online banking will keep you connected to your accounts.
- Someday you may want to purchase a home and we have a mortgage product to suit your needs.
- Our Xtend and CO-OP Shared Branching Networks can help you make deposits, withdrawals, or loan payments from other network credit unions when you’re out of the area.
Plus, once you’re a member of Awakon Federal Credit Union, you’re always a member. So no matter where life takes you, we’ll always be right here to help you reach your financial goals. Just stop by or give us a call- we’re always happy to chat about what we can do for you.