Building Financial Trust and Stability, One Member at a Time.
Awakon Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing the best service to our most important assets – our members. The mission of a credit union is to provide and promote the use of a variety of financial services which feature particular benefits and advantages over those generally available from other banking sources, with the specific intent of helping members gain some particular measure of personal financial success.
If you are a current bill pay user, we would like to inform you of the bill pay upgrade occurring on 07/28/2016. You will find the new bill pay, “It’s Me 247 Bill Pay”, to be secure, user friendly and convenient. As a user of our bill pay there are some questions you may have regarding the change. Following are some answers, however should you have additional questions, please feel free to visit our website, give us a call, email, or stop into our nearest branch location.
In order to process the upgrade we will need a few days to implement the new product. During this time you will not have access to your bill pay, however your scheduled payments will process. Please visit our web page for more information and to access the payee information form. Once the upgrade is complete we encourage you to log into your new bill pay and navigate the user friendly new system.
We anticipate nearly six months of your bill pay history to carry over to the new system. Payments will still process during the upgrade, however you will want to document payments scheduled between 07/25/2016 and 07/27/2016 to avoid submitting duplicate payments once the new It’s Me 247 Bill Pay is available on 07/28/2016.
Prior to Upgrade:
- Document your current payees, including your account number, payee name and contact information. Visit our website for a How To Guide or give us a call at 989-733-8557.
- Note the dates of the system upgrade
- Bill pay access will be unavailable: 07/25/2016-07/27/2016
- Our New Bill pay system will be available: 07/28/2016
- Download your current history as close to 07/24/2016 as possible. If we are unsuccessful in loading your payee, any item associated with the payee will also not be available in our new bill pay system.
- Login to Bill Pay and Select the ‘Activity’ tab
- Download your complete payment history to a comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Follow these steps:
During the Upgrade:
- You will have access to Online Banking, however you will not have access to Bill Pay. Your scheduled payments will process during the upgrade, however after the upgrade you will need to re-enter the payee information of any payees which may have been unsuccessful in loading.
- Log into It’s Me 247 Online Banking and accept the new user agreement
- Verify your details have loaded correctly, or manually add any missing payees.
- Should you have questions please visit our web page for detailed videos, or call us at 989-733-8557.
We encourage you to log into your new bill pay and navigate the new, user friendly system after 7/28/2016.
Additionally, the upgrade will not affect your access to It’s Me 247 Online Banking, it will simply impact your access to bill pay. Please visit our website or stop by a branch for a copy of our frequently asked questions regarding Bill Pay.
We appreciate your membership and look forward to serving you.
Awakon Federal Credit Union is beginning the construction of our new full service Indian River branch at 6272 M-68, Indian River (Lending Center location). We are combining our depository and Lending Center to create a more enjoyable and convenient experience for Awakon members.
During construction, Awakon members can visit our downtown depository (3615 S. Straits Hwy) for all of their needs, including lending services.