If this is your first time applying for a PPP Loan, please read the program guidelines below to verify your business qualifies for funds (Starts on Page 13). It is the borrower’s responsibility to make these certifications, not Awakon or its employees.
If you have already received a PPP loan and you’re looking for a second draw, please read the program guidelines below to verify your business qualifies for additional funds. It is the borrower’s responsibility to make these certifications, not Awakon or its employees.
Non-Members are encouraged to apply through our partner, Element 22 by clicking HERE.
If you are an existing member of Awakon Federal Credit Union and you have determined you are eligible for one of the programs above, please fill out the applicable SBA Application below. The applications are fillable. If you are unable to electronically sign the application, you can securely send the complete application to Awakon by following the below directions. Upon receipt of all your documentation, we will re-route it back to you via email for electronic signature.
Other required Documents:
– Copy of valid Driver’s License
– Proof of Average Payroll Amount, in the form of 2019 & 2020 tax returns, quarterly payroll reports, Schedule C or F, Profit & Loss statements, and/or bank records.
– Form 941 and state unemployment from each quarter for 2019 or 2020 (whichever you used to calculate loan amount), along with any evidence of retirement and health insurance contributions.
– Proof that your business was in operation on February 15, 2020. (can be payroll record)
– If applying for a Second Draw, proof of revenue reduction from 2019 to 2020.
Use our secured Document Upload feature
– Login to your It’s Me 247 Online Banking
– Click on Info Center
– Select Secured Document Upload (as shown below)
– Fill out your first and last name
– Drag and drop your files and submit