If you have not previously applied for a PPP Loan with Awakon Federal Credit Union, please our partner site, Element 22 by clicking HERE. Another good resource is to utilize Lender Match through the SBA. There are also a number of CPA’s in the area that are pairing their clients up with Lenders and assisting in the application process.
If you have already received a PPP loan with Awakon and you’re looking for a second draw, please read the program guidelines below to verify your business qualifies for additional funds. It is the borrower’s responsibility to make these certifications, not Awakon or its employees.
Second Draw Awakon Members
If you received a first draw with Awakon Federal Credit Union and you have determined you are eligible for a second draw, please fill out the applicable SBA Application below. The applications are fillable. If you are unable to electronically sign the application, you can securely send the complete application to Awakon by following the below directions. Upon receipt of all your documentation, we will re-route it back to you via email for electronic signature.
Other required Documents:
– If you are using the same payroll amount as your first draw, we do not need any additional payroll proof documentation.
– If using 2020 payroll numbers, proof is needed in the form of 2020 tax returns, quarterly payroll reports, Schedule C or F, Profit & Loss statements, and/or bank records. Form 941 and state unemployment from each quarter for 2020 (whichever you used to calculate loan amount), along with any evidence of retirement and health insurance contributions.
-Proof of revenue reduction from 2019 to 2020.
The preferred method of application is the secure document upload center in your online banking. Documents can also be dropped off in our offices, pictures can be texted to 989-733-8557 or email Jessica Richards to receive a secure upload link; email@example.com
Use our secured Document Upload feature
– Login to your It’s Me 247 Online Banking
– Click on Info Center
– Select Secured Document Upload (as shown below)
– Fill out your first and last name
– Drag and drop your files and submit