Whether your business is a Corporation, Partnership, LLC, DBA, Sole Proprietorship, Non-Profit or other, we have an account that’s just for you.
HSA (Health Savings Account)
Do your employees have a high-deductible health plan? Well an HSA may be something to consider to provide them protection from catastrophic medical costs. Deductions can be used from pre-tax dollars and distributions are tax-free. Both the employer and the employee are able to make contributions into the HSA. For more information or to open your HSA today, please either consult your tax professional or contact the nearest Awakon Federal Credit Union branch near you.
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension) Plan
A SEP Plan gives employers an alternative to establishing a complex retirement plan. SEP Plans meet the needs of small employers and self-employed persons because they are easy to administer and relatively inexpensive to establish and maintain. A dedicated SEP IRA is a traditional IRA that receives only SEP contributions. That also means any rollovers or direct transfers going into a dedicated SEP IRA must be coming from another dedicated SEP IRA.
How much does your Business Checking Account cost? Consider this: Your credit union could save you money. It’s a good bet our share draft/checking fees are lower than those at other financial institutions. Also, with our Business Checking Account you can take advantage of:
- Safekeeping for your cleared checks
- Convenient duplicate checks
- Easy record keeping with detailed monthly statements.
- Time-saving direct deposit. Your check goes directly into your account on payday! It’s the easiest, safest way to manage your money.
- Business Mastercard Debit Card that earns Scorecard Rewards Points
- Come see us today, and start saving more and getting more with your credit union Business Checking Account.