Learning to save and manage money is important. Thanks to Awakon Federal Credit Union’s Dollar Dog Kids Club, it can be fun, too. It’s the perfect way to teach kids ages 12 and younger the value of saving money on a regular basis.
Joining is Easy & FREE!
Simply open a Dollar Dog Kids Club Savings Account for each child in your family with an initial deposit of $5 or more. If your children already have an Awakon Federal Credit Union Savings Account, simply ask for a membership card the next time you visit one of our branches. No additional deposit required.
Here are just some of the benefits that come with Dollar Dog Kids Club membership:
- Fun Chest Gift– Free gift for joining and with every $5 or more deposit into a Kids Club Account. Simply make a deposit and choose a gift from the Fun Chest.
- Membership Card- The official club membership card. Kids love them.
- Games & Contests- Free prize drawings, coloring contests, and more.
- Online Fun- Visit our website for interactive, fun things to do.
- Financial Tools For Kids- Education is the key to success. Club activities and tools are designed to help kids learn money management.
Get Started Today!
Come to the Awakon Federal Credit Union office to sign your kids up today. Click on the link below to enter Dollar Dog’s Clubhouse.